If after a meeting/session you are not satisfied by the level of service received, you can request your money back using the Money Back Guarantee feature.
How to request your money back
In order to request your money back you need to:
- Go to your Client dashboard.
- Go to My Invoices.
- Choose a meeting and click on the cog icon represented by .
- From the dropdown menu, select Request Money Back.
After you request your money back, you will be asked to insert a short comment that describes why you have resorted to the Money Back Guarantee feature. However, this is optional.
Afterwards, you will be required to confirm the action. A notification should appear in the upper-right part of the screen with the following message “ Success! Your request was sent.”
Note: If the criteria is met, the request will be automatically sent to the payment processor, which in turn sends it to the bank that issued the credit card used in the payment. Because of this, the wait time may vary from request to request. Atlas does not have control in this process because it is influenced by a variety of factors such as the date and time when the Money Back Guarantee request has been made, working and non-working days, and so on.
Criteria to request your money back
The criteria to request your money back stands as following:
- The meeting is not a Free Meeting.
- The meeting is not a First Meeting Free.
- The meeting has one of the following statuses: Closed, Auto Closed or Force Closed.
- The Atlas 2 Specialist invoice status has not been processed - it does not have the PAID status.
However, if you think you are rightfully owed your money back but you cannot follow the steps to request them, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.