A Quick Search notification entails that a Client has used the Get Help 24/7 or Automated Matching service and awaits a response.
If you think you can fulfill the request, answer the Client’s message and start a discussion with him or her. This may lead to a booked online or offline meeting.
Note: The time you can respond is limited, the mechanism is explained below. Please note that when the time for answering runs out, the ability to respond to these messages is no longer available from either the Atlas application or the web version.
Answer ASAP to these messages
It is preferable to respond as soon as possible to incoming messages - of course, depending on your time and schedule.
Why? Because the Get Help 24/7 service works, overall, as follows. The moment a Client sends a message:
- Specialists that are online are notified immediately: via messages and push notifications on the mobile app
- Specialists have 1 hour to reply to that message, starting time being the moment it is sent
- If the Client doesn't receive 10 answers, after the expiration time, Specialists who have been online within the last 3 days will be notified
- They can answer that question for 2 hours after the message has been sent
- Similarly, if the Client doesn't receive 10 answers, the following Specialists will be notified and they also have 2 hours available to answer
Note: There isn't an issue if you don't reply to these messages. Maybe you were in another meeting when the message was sent, or on a lunch break or in your free time.
How do you opt in for the Get Help 24/7 service?
To opt in our out of this service you need to:
- Connect to your account on the Atlas platform
- Access your profile page
- Go to Settings
- At the bottom of the page you can find the option to opt in or out Quick Search (Get Help 24/7)