During an online meeting, if you want to check your Specialist’s meetings history, you can access the Calendar feature, represented by this icon. It can be found in the lower-left side of the screen.
Articles in this section
- How do I reschedule/cancel a meeting if I'm an Atlas Client?
- Can I book the next meeting during my current online session?
- How can I and the Specialist take shared notes?
- How do I check my Specialist’s meetings history during an online session?
- How do I send the Specialist files during an online meeting?
- How do I write to the Specialist during an online meeting?
- How do I take private notes?
- I’ve booked an offline (at the office) meeting. How do I get to the meeting location?
- What do I need to do before my first online meeting starts?