For Clients who have purchased a Chat Therapy subscription from a Specialist, they are allowed to send an unlimited number of messages as long as the subscription is active.
For those users who send messages to a Specialist without having purchased a meeting or product from that Specialist, the Specialist may choose to limit the number of messages received from them.
Another limit can be set for those users who send messages to a Specialist, but have bought a meeting (or more) some time in the past, or other products from that Specialist.
Note: This limit is set by the Specialist, not by the Atlas Team. This limit should be seen as a tool that can generate new Chat Therapy purchases.
How to set up Chat Therapy subscriptions
In order to set up a Chat Therapy subscription you need to:
- Log into your Atlas Specialist account
- Go to your profile
- Go to My Store
- From here you can customize subscriptions and make them available to Atlas Clients
- you can set a message limit for your existing Clients (those users who send messages to a Specialist, but have bought a meeting (or more) some time in the past, or other products from that Specialist)
- you can set a message limit to new Clients (those users who send messages to a Specialist, but haven’t bought a meeting or other products from that Specialist)
- activate subscriptions (1 week / 2 weeks / 1 month) and customize their price by clicking on the icon
- rename the Subscription that appears in your Atlas profile by clicking on the icon
Please note that the following will apply when someone buys a Chat subscription from you:
- The Client will be able to send an unlimited amount of messages while the subscription is active.
- A subscription purchased while a current one is active will be added at the end of the current one’s expiration date.
- Although the Specialist will make every effort to respond to messages sent to the platform by Clients, the Atlas platform, the Client, nor anyone else may impose an obligation on the Specialist to respond within a certain amount of time or to respond effectively to all messages sent by the Client.
- Neither the Client, nor the Specialist, once such a subscription has been purchased, can not decide unilaterally or bilaterally to cancel the subscription and to return the corresponding amount / value on one or both invoices issued automatically.