Date of last update: July 20, 2018
This Service Assurance Agreement, also called Service Level Agreement or SLA, describes the availability and support levels of the Atlas platform that users can expect to receive as a result of using the platform.
This document is an integral part of the Atlas Terms and Conditions and defines applicable quality parameters, quality measurement criteria, guaranteed values for each parameter, as well as the actions that Atlas has to meet in relation to the services offered to the users.
All terms referred to in this SLA will have the meanings described below. Also, the rest of the terms that are not defined in this document will be construed as defined or referred to in the Atlas Terms and Conditions.
In this SLA:
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa
- The words "month", "year", "quarter" mean "calendar month", "calendar year" or "calendar quarter", unless otherwise specified
- The word "including", or any similar word or phrase, means "including but not limited to"
"Workday" represents the interval from 9:00 to 18:00 EET (East European Time), on weekdays other than Saturday, Sundays and legal holidays in Romania.
"Impaired performance" is a lower quality of service as described in this SLA. For example, temporarily disabled or temporarily unavailable functionality.
"Time of inactivity" also called "Downtime" is the time period during which the Atlas Platform is not available to Users, including as a result of maintenance actions that take place outside Scheduled Maintenance. However, the Downtime period does not include:
- Scheduled Maintenance;
- Periods in which impaired performance is found;
- Situations in which there are external factors that can not be controlled by AtlasTech, including any major force events;
- Malfunctions, actions or omissions from AtlasTech vendors related to the provision of Atlas Platform services;
- Network / Internet malfunctions;
- Actions or omissions by Users;
- Situations in which court decisions, legal effects, etc. are applied.
"Help Center", also known as "Atlas Help Center" is the portal accessible at https://help.atlashelp.ro, where information is published about the operation of the Atlas Platform and the various actions on which Users can do within the platform.
The "Maintenance Window" is the interval from 00:00 to 02:00 EET (East European Time), all weekdays.
"Response Time" is the time interval between the moment the Support Ticket is received and the time the team starts searching for a solution to the issue presented, calculating only the working days time interval, as defined above.
"Solutioning Time" is the time between Response Time and the time at which the ticket was resolved.
"Scheduled Maintenance" means scheduled interruptions that involve a total or partial interruption of Atlas Platform Users' access, which AtlasTech will endeavor to notify at least 72 hours in advance, which will not exceed a reasonable amount of time, and which, when possible, takes place during Maintenance Windows. Scheduled maintenance will be considered downtime only if it has not been announced / communicated to users.
"Ticket" is an electronic request sent by the User to Atlas asking for support in solving a particular issue. For example: requesting a solution to an incident.
"Availability of the service," also called "Uptime", is the time period during which the Atlas platform has worked at normal technical parameters.
This Service Assurance Agreement applies to the Atlas Platform, an online platform that connects / facilitates interaction between Specialists who can legally perform online activities and / or at physical locations (office, cabinet, etc.) with Customers, that are looking or are in need of the Specialists' help (also known as "Services"), services which can be accessed at www.atlashelp.net and / or www.atlashelp.ro and / or app.atlashelp.ro and / or app.atlashelp.net (also known as "Site", "Platform", "Online Platform", "Atlas", "Atlashelp", "Atlashelp.ro", "Atlashelp.net") and / applications available on tablets, other smart devices, or even through Application Program Interfaces (APIs) (also called "Apps").
AtlasTech will attempt to fix the problems identified and transmitted by Users by submitting a support ticket only after they have been reproduced by AtlasTech members unless:
- Problems / issues caused by Users as a result of non-compliant use of the Atlas platform;
- Users have violated the Atlas Terms and Conditions, especially those of Point 15.Conduct;
- The user prevented / restricted in any way the maintenance of the Atlas platform;
- These issues were caused by third-party suppliers and / or external products to the Atlas platform.
4. Platform availability
AtlasTech guarantees a Service Availability (Uptime) of at least 99.5% of Availability Hours (every month, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Uptime is measured based on the monthly availability, rounded up to the nearest minute and calculated as follows:
- Uptime% = (Availability hours - Non-operating time) / Availability Hours * 100%
5. Sending issues
Users can send support tickets using one of the following options:
Users are required to describe the problem in detail, so that the AtlasTech support team can reproduce the disruption as quickly as possible.
Users will also specify the following information (where applicable):
- The name of the user who experienced that problem;
- The device used to connect to the Atlas platform (example: Laptop Lenovo T530, Apple iPhone X, Google Nexus 6, etc.);
- Operating system version (example: Windows 10, Android P, iOS 11.4, etc.);
- The web browser used and its version (example: Google Chrome 62, Mozilla Firefox 54, etc) or the Atlas app version for Windows or Mac or the Atlas app version for iOS (iPhone, iPad) or Android;
- The unique ID of the meeting / session (both for online meetings, video conferencing, and offline meetings at the cabinet)
- Any other information or sequence of steps taken to identify and reproduce the reported problem.
6. Responses Time and Solutioning
In the event of a User transmitting a problem, AtlasTech will be deemed to have responded to that request when responding to its original request.
The answer can be in the form of an email or a phone call when it is done for:
- Confirming the User's request;
- Request additional information on the reported issue;
- To provide a solution to the problem in question.
Response time and solutioning time will depend on the priority of the affected item and the issue's severity, as displayed below:
- Severity - Extremely critical - The Atlas Platform or a significant part of its functionality is not available for use.
- Response time - 1 hour
- Solutioning time - 6 hours
- Severity - Critical - One or more features of the Atlas platform no longer work or work intermittently
- Response time - 24 hours
- Solutioning time - 24 hours
- Severity - Non-critical - One or more features of the Atlas platform no longer work or work intermittently but an alternative workaround is available for use
- Response time - 48 hours
- Solutioning time - 48 hours
- Severity - Notification - Signaling minor issues that do not prevent the user from using the Atlas platform
- Response time - 48 hours
- Solutioning time - 48 hours
- Ensure user access to the Atlas Platform in accordance with the guaranteed Availability of Service (Uptime) period;
- Respond to support tickets submitted by Users in the times and conditions set forth in this agreement;
- Take the necessary steps to diagnose, resolve and / or scale up problems raised by Users in a timely and appropriate manner;
- Make every effort to allocate a sufficient number of qualified staff to identify the causes of the problem and / or solve it;
- Communicate clearly and in a timely manner with Users about the status of the issue reported by them.
- To use the Atlas platform in accordance with the Legal Agreements;
- Notify AtlasTech whenever problems have arisen regarding the use of the Atlas Platform in a timely and detailed manner possible in accordance with this Agreement;
- To cooperate with AtlasTech and its staff to identify, diagnose, solve and / or escalate problems by providing accurate and timely responses to their requests for information
- For URGENT and HIGH priority issues, ensure physical or remote AtlasTech access to the equipment where the reported problem occurs.
8. Issue Management
The AtlasTech Customer Support Team periodically reviews all tickets sent by the Platform's Users to identify the trends and potential areas that frequently affect their experience. Based on these findings, the team updates the Atlas Help Center with information that explains / provides the solution for known issues.
9. Backup Copies
AtlasTech provides the backup of all Atlas platform data and code in the following way:
- Incremental file backups;
- Full backups on the database.
In unfortunate cases of data integrity deterioration and / or Atlas platform failure, AtlasTech will restore user data from the most recent backups. These operations will have a URGENT priority.
10. Releasing new versions
The launch methodology for new versions of the Atlas platform is based on the principles of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. This means that whenever a new functionality has been completed, it can become available on the Atlas platform's production environment at any time.
New versions of the main Application are usually launched once a day. New versions for all adjacent applications are continuously implemented in the production environment, with the promotion of new builds.
All urgent bug fixes that affect the availability of the Atlas Platform and its critical functionality will be immediately applied to the production server, in accordance with Solutioning Times.
All third-party components that either individually or together ensure the availability of the Atlas platform (Operating System, Application Server, Java, MySQL, etc.) are updated periodically, automatically or manually, depending on the feature of each update within the Maintenance Window.
AtlasTech will only support the latest version of the Atlas platform and / or its associated applications. Therefore, Users will make every effort to ensure they use the latest versions of the platform.
11. Service Level Agreement Updates
This Service Assurance Agreement may be updated at any time, at AtlasTech discretion, but will take effect within 5 calendar days of notice to users.
This notification will be sufficient if it is transmitted to a user in one of the following forms:
- Notification within the Atlas platform, displayed immediately after successful authentication;
- By email to the email address set by the User in the Atlas platform;
- By SMS to the phone number set by the User in the Atlas platform;
- Notification sent within the Atlas application for smartphones (push notification);
- Direct message within the Atlas platform, which users can view in the Client> Messages section
If the User does not agree with the updated version of this Agreement, it will cease forthwith to use the Atlas platform. The single, frequent and / or continuous use of the platform after the new version of this Agreement has entered into force will imply that the User has accepted and confirmed that he agrees with this update.